Skip to content
Tips for remodeling your bathroom
- Create a mood board of inspiration before undergoing a remodel
- Install a recessed medicine cabinet rather than a surface mounted cabinet to allow for more hidden storage.
- Use simple, minimalist hardware for a clean, sleek look.
- Install bright lights for safety.
- Pick a fan designed for the square footage of your bathroom.
- Keep your color scheme simple and avoid busy patterns.
- Use light colors rather than dark colors to create the illusion of a bigger space.