Return & Refund Policy
At Central Plumbing and Heating Supply, we want you to be happy with your purchase. We understand that mistakes will happen from time to time and we always strive to accommodate our customers if issues arise after their purchase. We have a comprehensive return and refund policy in place so our customers have a clear understanding before making their purchase. Please read through our policy carefully.
Most stock items may be returned within 30 days of receipt of product. All returns must:
1) be accompanied by proof of purchase
2) have not been used or installed
3) be in original packing and in 100% resalable condition
Products deemed to be defective will be refunded or can be exchanged.
Non-Returnable stock items are:
1) Electrical tools or controls (e.g. thermostats)
2) Water heaters - all types
4) Pumps - including submersible, shallow well, circulators, dewatering, booster, sewage, and saniflo.
All Special Order items (e.g. cabinets, countertops, shower doors, sinks, faucets) are non-returnable.
All refunds will be issued to customers via credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover), regardless of original form of payment. Refunds will not be issued via check, no exceptions. Cash purchases under $25 may be refunded in cash at the manager's discretion.