- Ideal for the following installation situations:
- Perfect for connecting baseboard and hot water radiator lines
- Tight spaces where rigid pipe is difficult to install
- Areas where soldering is impossible or dangerous
- Domestically manufactured
- Rated for up to 200 Deg. at 80 psi
- Can be used with the following connection methods
- Push-to-connect (ASSE 1061)
- Plastic barb crimp type (ASTM F2159)
- Brass barb crimp type (ASTM 1807)
NEW! Local Delivery within 25 miles of our store’s location. See rates at checkout.
We now offer online ordering for store pick-up! Place your order before stopping in and we'll have it ready for you.
Please read our Returns & Refunds policy at the bottom of the page